Dr. Smita Nayak
- Received grant of Rs 20,000/- from DST, Govt. of India for “Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp’ for Final Year Pharmacy students.
- Appointed as subject expert by University of Pune for conduct of viva voce of M Pharm students
Dr. Preeti Kulkarni
- She was invited as a speaker under the session of round table discussion on the topic ‘Role of Counselling in schools and Higher education’ in 15th World Education Summit held on 21-22 November 2019 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai.
- She was invited for a talk (guest lecture) at Rahul Dharkar College of Pharmacy, Karjat for First and Final Year B Pharmacy students as a part of KG Sanjeevani-Continued Learning & Quality Improvement Program to fill the curriculum gap on October 19, 2019.
- Research work titled „Comparative Pharmacokinetic Study of an Indian Generic Brand Erlotinib with Tarceva‟ was presented as a Poster at the 17th International Association of Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Clinical Toxicology held from September 22-26, 2019 at Foz Do Iguassu, Brazil.